The 2nd annual Anti-Counterfeiting World Law Summit took place, in person, in London on 18th October 2022, bringing together all stakeholders in the anti-counterfeiting space to share best practice and successful enforcement strategies with top-level speakers from some of the world’s best-known brands. Heads of IP and Brand Protection came together with policymakers, government agencies, law enforcement and technology innovators with brands and innovators globally to:
- Hear fascinating Use Cases from global brands across numerous verticals sharing their top tips and proven procedures for impactful offline and online enforcement
- See beyond the hype and learn how the Metaverse and NFTs will impact brand protection
- Look at the evolution of online markets and the new evidential challenges raised by live selling
- Discuss best strategies to protect and educate the customer about how counterfeit products damage brands
- Understand the importance of the sustainable disposal of counterfeit products
- Learn how to hunt down and stop Medical Device Counterfeiters
To register your interest to join the discussion in 2023 please email Jasminder Soor.