After the huge success of last year’s event, we’re delighted to announce that the 3rd annual Anti-Counterfeiting World Law Summit will be taking place, in person, in London on 18th October 2023, bringing together all stakeholders in the anti-counterfeiting space to share best practice and successful enforcement strategies. Convening heads of IP and Brand Protection with policymakers, government agencies, law enforcement and technology innovators with brands and innovators globally to:
- Hear more fascinating Use Cases from global brands across numerous verticals such as alcohol, electricals, luxury, toys, and tobacco, sharing their top tips and proven procedures for impactful offline and online enforcement
- Learn how to hunt down and stop counterfeit HIV drugs
- Discuss best practice and points of contacts for e-commerce sites to build engagement and support from the wider community
- Debate the latest trends in Global Border Enforcement and offline brand infringement
- Examine how to balance managing brand protection through various different channels
- Deal with the increasing pervasive issue of fake sport merchandise
With presentations from global industry leaders, lively (and possibly heated!) panel discussions and a chance to share knowledge and network with your peers in our interactive workshops, why don’t you come join us and make sure your voice is part of the conversation.
To register your interest to join the discussion in 2023 please email Jasminder Soor.
For Delegate enquiries
+44 (0) 7545 209425
+44 (0) 20 7193 5801